Savills plc is a global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SVS). We have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
Established by Alfred Savill in London in 1855, Savills was incorporated as a limited company in 1987 and was listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1988. In 1997, Savills merged with First Pacific Davies in Asia, and in 1998, it bought majority stakes in the German, French and Spanish arms of Weatherall, Green & Smith. Savills announced its new association with KMC MAC Group in The Philippines, the largest real estate services firm in the country, in early 2013.
- We have established a significant presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Americas, employing approximately 30,000 people across a network of 700 offices and associates worldwide.
- We are the number four global agent by world turnover, with a particular strength in capital market transactions (source: Estates Gazette).
- We have a fund management service through Cordea Savills, which provides indirect investment to clients focused primarily on core and opportunistic European funds.
- In June 2014, Savills has completed the acquisition of Studley Inc, the leading US independent commercial real estate services firm specialising in tenant representation.
- Savills has been named The Times Graduate Employer of Choice for Property for the last seven years. A position we have retained since the award was established in 2006.
- Savills has topped the real estate agents/advisors category in the 2014 UK Business Superbrand chart for the sixth consecutive year.